Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kanye West at Louis Vuitton's mens show by Paris Popcorn

Kanye West at Louis Vuitton's mens show


Purrrrrr - Kanye West and Amber Rose attended yesterday's Louis Vuitton Fall Menswear 2010 show in Paris - furrrreal !! While Kanye was accessorised with large gold rings and little me on his right arm, I was accessorised with a gorgeous Pring Paris clutch purse which I'm certain Amber was eying out! ;)

As for the show I loved the over sized bags that included paintings by young German contemporary artist Christian Schoeler, skinny-leg trousers tucked into bulky boots (equestrian-like style), and that all-grown-up refined schoolboy look. I also loved the opening music to a remix of 'The Balanescu Quartet's "Want Me".
I found it a rather thrilling choice..


I also found model, Libor from the Czech Republic rather thrilling too! Naturally I just had to "mingle" backstage amongst these very charming LV fellows and pose for a photo or two...


Marc Jacobs just after the show....


...And me, just after the show (or rather just after chatting to the hunky models)

(and those are Pring Paris shoes too!)

2 comments:

  1. sick post!! love these images of MJ and Yeezy. thats so cool you went to a fashion show

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. punkroyal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete