Thursday, January 20, 2011

The family reunion or funeral and a break with Suzy Menkes


The family reunion or funeral and a break with Suzy Menkes

ISSEY MIYAKE -MEN PARIS FASHION WEEK 2011-

At the end, I decided to go for the Men's Fashion Week in Paris, even I did not sleep last night. First I decided to go see the show of Issey Miyake, now created by Dai Fujiwara.

I put my hat Reinhard Plank and invited my friend Luisa Saenz model and actress to come with me.

After Christmas holidays and the beginning of the new year is fun to go back to the ritual of running from one show to another and seeing people known and not.

I'm always so curious to see the creations of Dai.

A buyer and a journalist friend greets me and just another time another comes and tells us that good to see you again!!!, it seems that we were on a family reunion or it could be a funeral!!!!

And this commentary can be so stupid but it's true, everyone working in the profession we are in a fashion show, we are very loving greetings, and there everything was finished as ephemeral as a Christmas dinner with your family.

Well, the show starts and the designer shaw the collection relied on a story of a Paris writer who writes a love letter .... A poetry collection…….

And then was to congratulate him and that time I wanted to cross a word with Suzy Menkes that disappeared faster than a ghost. I could only say very fast hi to Dai too! Luisa and I ate some apples.


No comments:

Post a Comment