Sunday, January 23, 2011

The genius is dead and the story of my blue small crystal ball and the pleasure of designs of Gustavo Lins

When I first came to Paris, all time I had with me in my bag a blue small crystal ball, gift from a photographer friend from Cuba. I kept it as a child, the small ball was my treasure. At the same time my friend Rebeca Solano find me a invitation for go to one show of Givenchy, where the designer -was curiously- Alexander McQueen. I was so excited, so much that i fell my crystal ball and surprised!! the person was found it was Alexander, What moment !!! There are some importance events that caused by accidents. Some day, a photo stylist was preparing a photo-shoot for me and the magazine Velvet and accidentally she brooked a necklace-sculpture of Gustavo Lins manufactured in ceramic of Sèvres. I had always wanted to meet Gustavo Lins. And since this was the moment. A very experience to visit his design studio and find his wonderful pieces that are an incredible manufacturing. The presentation of his latest collection is a great pleasure to the eye and touch. For a long time since I not had this feeling, which does not happen me with a lot of those new or emergents designers. Grandisimo Gustavo!!! Bravo!!!

Gustavo Lins by Alfredo Salazar

No comments:

Post a Comment