Thursday, January 20, 2011

When I was in NY cried in front of the shop displays of Yamamoto



He was so young and one of my dreams was to be part of that world of fashion and being in such famous Parisian catwalks. To become a very important fashion photographer too!!!

When I was in NY cried in front of the displays because I always seemed so pure line design of Yamamoto and to have all his clothes.

I just go home after see his last show and thanks to God was full of elegance and great color details!

The most interesting is that the casting was fabulous: very very old men and very very fat models!

Thanks for letting us see a different look than we can be a model!!

Thanks for making us more accessible the fashion world and keep us out of our own stereotypes!!!!!

A grand show, a grand musical parade, to end the first day of Paris Fashion Week 2011

I love Yamamoto and I want always to cry but of happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment